Share

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Scariest Things A Woman Can Say


This article is simple, these are ten of scariest things I’ve heard from women throughout my life. 


1.    “I’m fine” or the text “K.” These are two of the scariest things you could possibly say. When you respond this way, I know I’m in trouble, I just don’t know why. She isn’t fine though. Whereas when men say this they usually mean either “I’m fine” or “Give me a minute and I’ll be fine,” when a woman says this she means “Guess what’s bothering me right now.” Since you aren’t a mind reader, you aren’t ever going to guess right. You might even overplay your hand and give her ten other things to be mad at you about. Tread lightly until she decides to tell you, in painstaking detail, precisely how she’s not fine. When it comes to text, I will text something like, “hey sweet girl, I miss you” to which I get a response back, “k.” I begin racking my brain to my core wondering what I did. It could really be anything. I could have forgotten to do something or you could have read a text on my phone that made you made.
2.     “No, I don’t mind if you do X.” Whether it’s playing video games or heading out for a night with the boys, rest assured, if you have to ask, she minds, and she minds big time. When you roll back in, get ready for the silent treatment or at least the terse treatment. Think of this as a prequel to “I’m fine” and you’ll start to understand things a bit better.
3.    “Where do you want to eat for dinner? Or It’s up to you.” This one is one of the biggest tricks you play on our male species. You generally reply with, “I don’t care, you choose.” I pick somewhere, which the reply generally becomes, “ugh, I really want anything besides Mexican food.” I pick again and while sitting at the restaurant you go quiet. I ask what is wrong to which you tell me, “I’m fine.” No we are back to square one and I’m in trouble and I don’t know why.
4.    “I want to set my friend up, do you think she’s hot?” Guys, tread very lightly on this one. If you say, “yeah she’s way hot” that phrase will be used against you from the remainder of your relationship. Every time that girl ever shows up at any party you are at with your significant other there will be passive aggressive jokes about how you suddenly wish you came to the party with that other girl cause she’s so hot.
5.    “I’m really into you, I’ve just been super busy.” Come on, man. You know this is complete bullshit. How many times has a “super busy” girl that’s “totally into you” ever come around? How many times has this line been the beginning of the end with regard to you dating someone? So why keep falling for it? What it means is that she’s not that into you and doesn’t want to hurt your feelings by coming right out and saying it. Deep down you probably already knew that. The irony is, the best chance you have of her somehow becoming less busy at some point it to take it in stride and move on.
6.    “You don’t care.” I obviously haven’t shown you in the way you want that I actually do care. However, you go extreme and just tell us we don’t care. Just tell us what we are doing wrong.
7.    “Am I Fat.” This actually isn’t a am I fat question. I’ve learned to never respond with, “well we could get in better shape and get a trainer.” What she’s asking is whether you think she’s attractive or not. Answer this question and DO NOT HESITATE, answer it quickly.
8.    “We Need.” This one is simple, she wants something, don’t think about it logically or you’ll be in a fight. Just get it for her.
9.    “We need to talk.” She wants to bitch about something you’ve done wrong. Sit down and listen cause she is going to complain about something you’ve done wrong. You want to absolutely set her off the edge, tell her the same thing. She won’t be able to think straight. She’ll assume worse case scenario immediately.
10.  Lastly, my personal favorite “I’m not emotional or overreacting.” Right? Everything you have said has been perfectly normal and logical. Talk to me when you are no longer on your period. You’re not in the right state of mind, you crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment