Share

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Nate Bagley


It’s been awhile since I’ve written one of these. This is long overdue and if I didn’t give my gratitude it would be a shame. I started a “thankful Thursday” awhile back. I wanted to start this again, so here we go.

I think occasionally you have someone in your life that is a constant blessing. They are the ones you don’t know how you ever got lucky enough to be able to call them a friend. This person, I’ve known for 31 years. Let me tell you a little about him.

I haven’t always made the best decisions in life, frankly I tend to learn my lesson the hard way. Unfortunately when you do this, you have friends that come a go. You’ll have some that understand while others may not. Throughout all the trials I’ve been through, this person has always been there. His friendship, never wavered. He believes in me more than I’ve ever believed in myself. He’s been that constant rock that I always knew would be there. While many judge, he listens. While others throw stones, he stands in front to protect letting the stones hit him.

He started two successful businesses. His ideas and unique and thought provoking. He’s a genius at his craft. While some are posers, he’s the real deal. He’s traveled around the country to gain of vast knowledge of his craft. His dedication and passion has been about love. Not about fame or wealth but about finding out about and finding the purest form of love. His put himself on the line, loved with all his heart, been rejected like many of us. He knows the happiness and heartbreak love can bring.
He’s an inspiration to many. If you ever need him, he’s there. He stands for his beliefs but is quick to listen and see things from other people’s point of view.

His titles include: son, brother, uncle, cunckle, grandson, and friend.

I’m lucky to not only call him a friend, cousin but brother. Thank you Nate Bagley. You’re an inspiration to me. Love you dude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment